Next Steps for Energize Eastside – North Segment
As explained in our previous update, PSE has filed for permits for the North segment of Energize Eastside proposed to run through East and North Bellevue and Redmond. (PSE has not received full approval for the South segment, as permit review has temporarily stalled in Newcastle.) The first step in the North segment permitting process is a public meeting with the East Bellevue Community Council (EBCC).
You can voice your opposition to this project by taking these two easy steps:
- Sign the Petition: If you are a Lake Hills resident, sign the EBCC petition here: cense.org/petition. Please sign by Wednesday, May 26th
- ZOOM to the EBCC Meeting on June 1 at 6:30 PM. Details below.
Future newsletters will describe the approval process, and how you can help stop this over-sized, outdated project that does little to improve reliability, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, or address safety risks.
EBCC Meeting Details
- Date: June 1, 2021
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Venue: Zoom Webinar:
- Click to Join then enter passcode 397373 when prompted
- Webinar ID: 910 8566 2473
- Passcode: 397373
- Alternate dial-in: (253) 215-8782
- Written comments can be sent here: [email protected]
- Verbal Comments: Register here to give verbal comments during the meeting
- Official info and Agenda (PDF)
Connect with us on social media and spread the word to your friends, family and community!
Your donation ensures our full participation in the process!
What else can I do?
As a grassroots organization, our strength comes through member participation. Together we’ll ensure a safe and smart energy future for our community.
|SIGN UP||for our monthly newsletter|
|WRITE||a letter to a newspaper's editor|
|VOLUNTEER||Find out more about ways to donate your time!|
|TELL OTHERS||Inform your neighbors using our door-to-door kit or help fundraise|